Monday, October 12, 2009

October Update

For FHE we carved pumpkins. We were looking online for templates and Chloe saw this one so of course we had to do it. She is planning on being Cinderella for Halloween so I will post pictures soon of them together.





Now a little show and tell. This is my beautiful cousin Erica and her charming new husband Nate. Don't worry the baby is mine. Sophie loved Nate. At one time I had to pry her out of his arms. They were married last weekend in Twin Falls. Such a cute couple.





4 comments:

Michelle Hepworth said...

Wendy, where did you get that template for the pumpkin? hatti would love that. Super cute! That's the one reason I hate carving pumkins is cause I am not crafty at all! I need the template!

Mosers said...

That's an awesome template!!!! I'm so glad to see you blogging, I've been thinking about you and wondering what was up! Hope all it going well!!!!

Team Tingey said...

Good Job Wendy!!! All the new pics are so cute and fun. The pumkin looks so good. Even if i had a template i still wouln't be able to pull that off. We just carved pumpkins last night for FHE and i totally left the carving up to the boys because I can't ever get creative. Oh well. Well continue to keep us updated on your life...c-ya!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

such cute pumpkins. your kids are adorable. looks like all is going well. hope everything is good. have a great halloween! love ya, tonya