Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Taylor's accident

I got the dreaded phone call from my husband calling to ask me to meet him somewhere to take him to the hospital. He finally did it. What I worry about the most when he rides his dirt bike. He wrecked just going out of the parking lot. So the damage is a broken collar bone and a completely bruised hip. This picture is a couple days after the accident. Our camera finally bit the dust so these pictures were taken on his palm (not the best quality).
About a week later. Looks alot better!!!!


5 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Ouch!!! I hope you feel better. Are you going to get back on the bike?

Team Tingey said...

Holy crud!!! That looks so painful. Well how long will it be before he gets back on his bike? We are coming up this weekend so hopefully we will get to see you guys.

Michelle Hepworth said...

Good Grief!! That is crazy! Granny just told us the other day when we were in Twin. I am glad he is ok.

Jennis said...

Oh taylor that looks aweful, it's kind of like a car wreck..it's horrifying but you can't stop staring. glad you didn't damage the interal organs. hope you feel better soon bud. :)

Jennis said...

oh hi, by the way. Hi wendy, you and the fam look great. I got to see Carolyn and Jared when I was in idaho and I got to ask how you guys were doing. looks like taylor has been better but over all I'm glad you guys are happy... :) (internal organs) I have spelling issues apparently.